reaction to sergios goal

Me and 2 Liverpool fans going mental in a pub full of rags. Priceless watching them stare at me when singing "this is how it feeels to be city"

Exeter Blue I am here said:
I liked Aguero's own reaction. I ain't big on badge kissers, but seeing him grab his badge and thrust it at the rag mutant hordes was sweet! What a fucking mercenary, eh?! ;)
The thing I love about Sergio when he scores a big goal he grabs at his shirt for the badge but it takes him a while and looks like he has lost his car keys well you know and that other thing around about May last year

I'd like to say I calmly gave a dignified applause and smile befitting a Gentleman supporter.
but infact I can't remember exactly what I did but when I got up this morning my wife looked at me in disgust, shook her head gave me a TUT and said my clothes were in the washing machine.

This is the best reaction ever

article-2305934-192EF8E5000005DC-931_634x403.jpg

article-2306019-192F09CC000005DC-909_634x310.jpg

After peeling myself off the ceiling I turned to my girlfriend and said

"If our first born is male he's definitely getting called Sergio now!"

Told GDM this half an hour later on the phone and he described it as 'the gayest thing I've ever heard'.

To which my missus' response was 'How can pro-creation be gay?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.