reaction to sergios goal

Went 3 rows infront, on sky at the end pumping my chest gorilla style.

What a night.

my neighbour said to me this morning he nearly came round because he thought i was being murdered then he remembered city were playing

When he got the ball in that position I stood up and started shouting AGU and has he ran ER and when he shot OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then my lad jump on my back and I fell over.

Massive, love it

I went mad with my brother who decided it would be funny to jump and knee me square in the balls, never had such a brilliant pain in my life.

kp789 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Jumped up and shouted "TAKE IT! TAKE IT"

You have a lot to answer for Walter! !
I also muttered these during the match haha

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! errr where have I heard that mentioned before, sounds familiar. Went berserk. Thank you to our Blue shirted heros. CTID

pete1970 said:
I jumped up and down like a kangaroo on acid , my fkn knee. Hurts like hell now though!

Same here! Really fckd mine up! Cant walk on it today, but would do it again without hesitation! Agueroooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awj70NmRdyw[/youtube]

Not the best but best i got really haha

Was on the front row of E230 next to the aisle so nearly knocked into the wheelchair enclosure as the Serge happened.

Amazing goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.