reading fans are so annoying

They say about our attendance being 25,000 in a midweek cup match, where they're average league attendance is 17,000 hahahahaha!

Their lads are only having a bit of banter between themselves, same as we used to do when we were in the lower leagues! Take the blue glasses off and have a laugh! Would rather have banter between the two clubs than them licking our arses!

why do people get woundup by other fans singing and slagging us off? i quite enjoy it an find some of it funny,i also take it as a compliment cos it means were gretting there an not most peoples 2nd team anymore

it's just banter guys.

personally I can't wait to see our small club take on one of the genuine big boys.

yes we only have an average attendance of 17,000 but trust me that's a long way from about 4,000 we had 12 years ago.

nearly all of our history has been spent in the lower leagues so we are constantly punching above our weight.

for the Reading fan, Manchester City in the Quarter final of the FA Cup............ wow!!

razinho said:
Their lads are only having a bit of banter between themselves, same as we used to do when we were in the lower leagues! Take the blue glasses off and have a laugh! Would rather have banter between the two clubs than them licking our arses!

Is true, they're just having a laugh about a massive game for them. Wasn't there a song for old trafford thread on here for the derby? It's a compliment that they consider it such a big game to City surely? Crawley's 10,000 'fans' all sang "loyal supporters" at Old Trafford even though the majority hadn't been all season to support Crawley, if ever before! Just laugh about it, it's easier than taking the bait and getting upset.

Blue moon
We saw you standing alone
In a ground you can't fill
In a ground you don't own

would help if you filled your bit thick twats.

edit.

jesus im the thick twat i was thinking it was a villa forum. jesus

just going for a lie down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.