reading inbetween

Definitely Stevie, not sure about Bellers just yet as a combination of his knees and being in the Wales squad before our Spurs match could have played a factor.

Suspect it's curtains for Superman though. And I don't think Santa Cruz has a future as Mancini seems to favour Jo in the last few games and rightfully so at the moment.

Bellers had a great season last time round but went off the boil toward the end.We all know he has injury problems and i really don't believe he gets on well with Mancini and that stems from the sacking of Hughes.

If Ireland is to be used as part of the Milner deal then so be it,one decent season out of him in the past few years is not realy good enough.Milner will be a great signing for City.

Maybe...maybe not.....Either way it's one of the hilarious things about this forum,if someone doesn't play there leaving, if someone misses a game during season they've had a falling out with the manager!

Bellamy played alot pre-season,in Wales squad for Wed,game at spuds on sat.............Anyone who thinks playing him tonight for any length of time would have been a good idea.....are just showing they know absolutely sod all about football ;)

......whether he stays or not! i think he'll still be here and the reason above is why he didn't play tonight.

IMO I'm supporting City (obsessively I might add) for long enough now to be entitled to my own opinion and if Ireland goes, my opinion is that Mancini is a fuckin dick.

Obviously I want City to do as well as at all possible. But I also want to see decent football and I want to see my favourite players out there. I don't want to see the likes of Barry or Viera or DeJong if it means there's no room for Ireland. I want to see young players that we've developed and are imo good enough.

I don't think there's much doubt that where ever Ireland ends up he'll be phenomenal. All this talk about him not being good enough for us is bollox. Who the fuck have we suddenly become? Have people lost their senses? We are not a title challenging side yet. And we certainly won't get there with the likes of Barry, DeJong or Viera instead of the likes of Ireland.

I welcome Milner if he comes. Great signing, young, energetic and with an eye for goal. Just the type of player I'd like us to develop. Ohh hang on we did but ....

Well pissed off and I don't give a shit what others think. I've supported City through thick and thin. This is the first time that I am honestly upset with the club. Wish I had a cat to kick (not that I would of course).

southamptonblue said:
Maybe...maybe not.....Either way it's one of the hilarious things about this forum,if someone doesn't play there leaving, if someone misses a game during season they've had a falling out with the manager!

Bellamy played alot pre-season,in Wales squad for Wed,game at spuds on sat.............Anyone who thinks playing him tonight for any length of time would have been a good idea.....are just showing they know absolutely sod all about football ;)

......whether he stays or not! i think he'll still be here and the reason above is why he didn't play tonight.

Good post. You missed one though. If someone does play they are in the shop window!!!

I don't think Bellars is going anywhere, I suspect he wasn't played tonight because of a friendly on Wednesday, he might be starting against spuds. I have said it before there are a lot of players I would like to see leave before we get to Bellars

Ireland
Ned
Etuhu
Logan
RSC
Robinho

for starters.

southamptonblue said:

I'd be willing to have you a bet that Bellamy is no longer a City player when the transfer window closes. My guess would be Fulham.

TonyM said:
IMO I'm supporting City (obsessively I might add) for long enough now to be entitled to my own opinion and if Ireland goes, my opinion is that Mancini is a fuckin dick.

Obviously I want City to do as well as at all possible. But I also want to see decent football and I want to see my favourite players out there. I don't want to see the likes of Barry or Viera or DeJong if it means there's no room for Ireland. I want to see young players that we've developed and are imo good enough.

I don't think there's much doubt that where ever Ireland ends up he'll be phenomenal. All this talk about him not being good enough for us is bollox. Who the fuck have we suddenly become? Have people lost their senses? We are not a title challenging side yet. And we certainly won't get there with the likes of Barry, DeJong or Viera instead of the likes of Ireland.

I welcome Milner if he comes. Great signing, young, energetic and with an eye for goal. Just the type of player I'd like us to develop. Ohh hang on we did but ....

Well pissed off and I don't give a shit what others think. I've supported City through thick and thin. This is the first time that I am honestly upset with the club. Wish I had a cat to kick (not that I would of course).

They are completely different players to Ireland mate and imo we are more likely to get to where we want to go with those three, who have 200 odd caps between them than Ireland who has about 7 (and yes, I know why its only 7).

I dont understand why people blindly suppoty players just because they came through our academy.

Dont get me wrong. The lad has a ton of ability, better than most. But he is as mad as a dog in a bungalow and is far too fragile at the mo to be a world beater (which is what we need, right now).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.