reading inbetween

Ireland
Ned
Etuhu
Logan
RSC
Robinho

THis only risk in that list is Ireland, but its a fair point about him only having one decent season. He is a nutter at the end of the day, Milner doesnt have as much skill but is a 110% player and unlike Ireland can play in a variety of positions. Money wise its a daft deal but there you go. I coudlnt care less about the rest they contributed nothing to our first team last season so wont be missed.

Bellamy is a different matter he was a key player for us last season to let him go to a competing side is total madness.

Bung Caicedo into that lot, he'll be off to fulham i reckon, hopefully along with RSC. give us Hangeland in return.
Really good shout but far to sensible for city...Hughes has said Fulham cant afford RSC wages anyway.

leighton said:
Tony is right what he is saying we need to have a mix of players we buy in the top class players and home grown who know what the club is about and will be able to fill those lads in about what the fans expect.
At City which is weird he is 1 of our players who is at the club the longest along with Ned and Micha and to a lesser extent SWP we should be trying to keep these at the club as they know what the club is about.
It seems that the passion that these players have mean fuck all to Mancini you look at who is on there way Bellers and Ireland both have what we need Bellers is a natural leader full hearted a leader of men. Ireland on the other hand has seen it all he has seen the bad and now the good times. I would guess both would be more than happy to stay at the club and both still have a lot to offer.
All these new players we wont fully know if they are at the club for the right reasons or just to pick up a check. But if they have someone like Bellers in there ear if they are not doing it it is great.
Cliched crap. You think Micah tries harder than tevez or swp than Aj?

alera said:
Ireland
Ned
Etuhu
Logan
RSC
Robinho

THis only risk in that list is Ireland, but its a fair point about him only having one decent season. He is a nutter at the end of the day, Milnber doesnt have as much skill but is a 110% player and unlike Ireland can play in a variety of positions. Money wise its a daft deal but there you go. I coudlnt care less about the rest they contributed nothing to our first team last season so wont be missed.

Bellamy is a different matter he was a key player for us last season to let him go to a competing side is madness.

Bung Caicedo into that lot, he'll be off to fulham i reckon, hopefully along with RSC. give us Hangeland in return.
Really good shout but far to sensible for city...Hughes has said Fulham cant afford RSC wages anyway.

From a Milner perspective he has only had one single decent season - yet appear to be swopping him plus a shed load of fookin cash - fookin stupid and on this one i can with confidence say that the people pushing this deal through are fookin dick heads

dctid said:
alera said:
THis only risk in that list is Ireland, but its a fair point about him only having one decent season. He is a nutter at the end of the day, Milnber doesnt have as much skill but is a 110% player and unlike Ireland can play in a variety of positions. Money wise its a daft deal but there you go. I coudlnt care less about the rest they contributed nothing to our first team last season so wont be missed.

Bellamy is a different matter he was a key player for us last season to let him go to a competing side is madness.

From a Milner perspective he has only had one single decent season - yet appear to be swopping him plus a shed load of fookin cash - fookin stupid and on this one i can with confidence say that the people pushing this deal through are fookin dick heads
I give up.

SWP's back said:
dctid said:
I give up.

Why do you think that Milner is a 25 plus million pound player? - because i fookin dont and i think you would be hard pushed to find anybody that does. A straight swop i could maybe just maybe see some logic in but lets be honest Villa did not finish to far from us last season - the Dunne deal almost backfied on is as he was one of the principle reasons why Villa amassed more points last season in the EPL than they have ever done so (i thin k i am right)

MON will spend the money wisely - he found Milner when we took Barry of them -this time he dont even need to find a fookin replacement we are giving them one plus 16 plus million to improve the squad - give up you should do if you cant see whats likely to happen.

Check out Villatalk - the cant fookin believe it - its like Christmas has come early for them.

For the record I agree and plenty of others do as well but there you go. Its not hes a bad player its just stupid money plus the loss of a very good squad player we are effectively paying double what he is worth and a similar deal for Lescott hardly worked out well for us so far.

They want him and seem willing to take what really is a very large risk given the fee and the player we are losing.

I am more worried about Bellamy though, letting him go at all especially to Spuds and on loan would turn out to be a fuck up of epic proportions.

We can all see it comming a mile off I pray the powers at be at the club do as well.

alera said:

For the record I agree and plenty of others do as well but there you go. Its not hes abda player its just stupid money plus the loss of a very good squad player we are effectively paying double what he is worth and a similar deal for Lescot hardly worked out well for us so far.

They want him and seem willing to take what really is a very large risk given the fee and the player we are losing.

I am more worried about Bellamy though, letting him go at all especially to Spuds and on loan would turn out to be a fuck up of epic proportions. We can all see it comming a mile off I pray the powers at be at the club do as well.

I am absolutely gutted - it would appear that if reports on Villa talk are correct the only thing holding up the deal now is Superman's pay off as essentially we are breaking his contract so compensation is due - cant fookin believe this really fookin cant - Ireland has his problems but fook Milner hasnt exactly set the world alight and i cant remember him having a stand out game for Villa against any of the top 5 teams last season

SWP's back said:
leighton said:
Tony is right what he is saying we need to have a mix of players we buy in the top class players and home grown who know what the club is about and will be able to fill those lads in about what the fans expect.
At City which is weird he is 1 of our players who is at the club the longest along with Ned and Micha and to a lesser extent SWP we should be trying to keep these at the club as they know what the club is about.
It seems that the passion that these players have mean fuck all to Mancini you look at who is on there way Bellers and Ireland both have what we need Bellers is a natural leader full hearted a leader of men. Ireland on the other hand has seen it all he has seen the bad and now the good times. I would guess both would be more than happy to stay at the club and both still have a lot to offer.
All these new players we wont fully know if they are at the club for the right reasons or just to pick up a check. But if they have someone like Bellers in there ear if they are not doing it it is great.
Cliched crap. You think Micah tries harder than tevez or swp than Aj?

I never said that Micah or SWP tries harder than Tevez or Aj. Tevez is a player who is special he will work for every single lost cause and will battle away on his own. To a lesser extent the same goes to Aj.
I said that these players add the passion and know all about the club from grass roots up and in my opinion are good enough to make the 25 man squad. Dont forget all of these have been linked with moves but all would be more than happy to stay and fight for there place in the team. If they get in they will give it there all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.