Reading Ticket Details

Why's level 2 more expensive than level 1?

25 quid to sit in my own seat but would be a tenner less if I was normally in level 1.

dw7 said:
mr t said:
Why's level 2 more expensive than level 1?

25 quid to sit in my own seat but would be a tenner less if I was normally in level 1.
Just move and stop moaning
why should i move? my daughter knows the people around her,and i get penalised for that?

alib said:
waspish said:
Book it online! Just done it took two minutes

cept you can't chose your seat online just the block

you could end up in Level 1 Row A stuck behind a cameraman and getting pissed through

i chose my seat online, and who cares if they get a bit wet, football's a mans game!

dw7 said:
uwe said:
why should i move? my daughter knows the people around her,and i get penalised for that?
Well you chose a dear season ticket nobody forced you tibia a ticket there
u prick, do you really think it`s right to charge people who have had a season ticket for over 20 years an extra tenner so the ground looks full on telly?
i must be dim but i thought city fans stood up for each other, but guess you newbies only care about yourself !

uwe said:
dw7 said:
Well you chose a dear season ticket nobody forced you tibia a ticket there
u prick, do you really think it`s right to charge people who have had a season ticket for over 20 years an extra tenner so the ground looks full on telly?
i must be dim but i thought city fans stood up for each other, but guess you newbies only care about yourself !
No your been charged extra for better seats you were getting a deal for previous rounds

DO you think it's fair getting charged the same as people that hadn't got as good as seats as you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.