Reading Ticket Details

The Club seem so desperate to fill the family stand that they're turfing season card holders out of their seats to do so.
No one wants to sit in a stand that resembles the Wacky Warehouse though.

LCBblue said:
kenzie115 said:
I know I'll have no chance at getting a final ticket should we get there and could miss out on a semi-final ticket too. I wouldn't dream of missing the quarter-final though. For one thing it's a great way to accumulate points so I can get final tickets in the future but mainly because I love going to the games and will attend every single game I can.

That's the spirit, mate. Going to the game, jumping, singing, chanting, swearing, Poznaning is what being a City supporter is all about; fair play.

PMSL no it's not.

Getting sick and tired of people getting hard on's over 'the poznan'...it's good yeah but fucking hell.

Timmmmahhhh said:
LCBblue said:
That's the spirit, mate. Going to the game, jumping, singing, chanting, swearing, Poznaning is what being a City supporter is all about; fair play.

You're only 8, you shouldn't be swearing!

It's the passion of the game, Tim!<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:

PMSL no it's not.

Getting sick and tired of people getting hard on's over 'the poznan'...it's good yeah but fucking hell.

Ok yeah. Highlight one part of my post...

LCBblue said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

It's the passion of the game, Tim!

-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 pm --

mcfcliam said:
PMSL no it's not.

Ok yeah. Highlight one part of my post...

It's getting embarrassing though.

Someone made a thread about 'celtic doing the poznan'

FFS...it's not called 'the poznan' & loads of fans do it, not just us...Celtic have been doing it for years and it's called 'the huddle'

Some people act like we're the first ever team to do it...just like United fans do when blabbing on about their flares.

Maybe, just maybe, if we carry on doing it, it might take off in Turkey and Poland.

dw7 said:
Goater666 said:
What's that got to do with anything?

Read this slowly - FA CUP QUARTER FINAL, WIN IT AND WE HAVE A SEMI FINAL AT WEMBLEY!

If people cant be arsed, then they can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

reading is a big game id have more respect for people who turn up for shit games than the big games imo

I respect people who turn up no matter who we are playing, or where we are playing.

mcfcnorthstand said:
I respect people who turn up no matter who we are playing, or where we are playing.

I admire people who have that opportunity in life to do so. ;-)

Timmmmahhhh said:
Billy Spurdle said:
Fair enough. Keep comments like this to yourself though because it just annoys the real City fans on here. Thanks.

Annoys the real City fans? Why?

Does going to every cup game make you a "real City fan"?

Can he not pick and choose which games he goes to?

Nope and I have noticed you don't make the cup games Mr. Tut tur

-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:45 pm --

brianstrousersnake said:
Goater666 said:
What's that got to do with anything?

Read this slowly - FA CUP QUARTER FINAL, WIN IT AND WE HAVE A SEMI FINAL AT WEMBLEY!

If people cant be arsed, then they can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.
read this slowly- who the fuck are you?

You're a delight.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:47 pm --<br /><br />
Timmmmahhhh said:
LCBblue said:

He learns from the best

SWP's back said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Annoys the real City fans? Why?

Does going to every cup game make you a "real City fan"?

Can he not pick and choose which games he goes to?

Nope and I have noticed you don't make the cup games Mr. Tut tur

-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:45 pm --

brianstrousersnake said:
read this slowly- who the fuck are you?

You're a delight.

-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:47 pm --

Timmmmahhhh said:

He learns from the best

Oh aye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.