reading tickets selling fast {merged}

would be suprised if we get 20K after watching that absolute pile of dog shit.
Them bunch of lazy cnuts dont deserve us sometimes.
fuckin hate city
fuckin love city

joe salford said:
would be suprised if we get 20K after watching that absolute pile of dog shit.
Them bunch of lazy cnuts dont deserve us sometimes.
fuckin hate city
fuckin love city

so you won't be there! good........win or lose will support the blues

Well, all those that predicted a poor crowd were wrong.

25 seats left in the upper tier of the NS. There's only 4 blocks open/left in the 3rd tier, with limited seats in each.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=CM&product=10FHRE&campaign=%20%20&type=H" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/Page ... %20&type=H</a>
If all tickets have sold, then the crowd will be 41K.

If Reading hadn't bottled it and taken 6000 tickets, it would have been near enough a sell out.

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow. :-)

shame it isn't going to be a complete sell out, cannot imagine being a city fan living in manchester and not taking the chance to see us try and get to wembley.

i guess there will be a big walk up crowd though, but i guess there are still in the region of 9000 empty seats to be filled.

My gamble of row b in EL1 looks to have paid off. Pleasant afternoon and evening. 9 degrees

if i was back in manchester i would be there. all blues that are there please give an extra shout for me.

46 seats left in the 3rd tier on the OS seat planner. Seats have been flying out today. Will City open the other 3rd tier today?

22 seats left in the NS upper tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.