reading tickets selling fast {merged}

reading tickets selling fast

If the club stand firm here and DON'T open tier 3! Will it Benefit us in the long term? As in fans not pussy footing around humming and arring over getting a ticket in the future cup games!

Re: reading tickets selling fast

Didsbury Dave said:
Currently been sitting on hold for 15 minutes. Just found out that I've been relocated from CB3 to North Stand tier fucking one. On my own.

I can just about handle being relocated but not to the shittest seats in the fucking ground.

Some ridiculous decision making going on at City with regards to ticketing policy.

Gutted for you. You Dad not coming or have you been seperated?

waspish said:
If the club stand firm here and DON'T open tier 3! Will it Benefit us in the long term? As in fans not pussy footing around humming and arring off getting a ticket?!!

Why would they turn the money away though?

I got through after about 15 minutes and managed to get relocated to CB tier 2.

I suspect one or both of those tiers will be getting opened in the next day or so.

I'd have anticipated 40K + for this game.

waspish said:
If the club stand firm here and DON'T open tier 3! Will it Benefit us in the long term? As in fans not pussy footing around humming and arring off getting a ticket?!!

Just seems crazy if the rest of the ground sells out today not to have another 6 days worth of sales.

If the demand is such that it wont cost the club money to open that tier then go for it.

Leicester_royal said:
marco said:
dont think reading could sell 6k, ive heard in the fa cup if say reading took 6k and only sold 3k they would still have to pay for the full 6k, this is why they have taken a reduced amout, up untill today they have only sold 2.5k, and thats with the free busses the club has laid on for them

Our tickets didn't go on sale until 9am this morning and you're quite right the tickets weren't on sale or return so the club have tried to protect themselves which has now massively backfired.

I'm amazed that your club didn't take up the larger allocation - this is a huge game for both clubs and I reckon you would've sold 6,000 no problem.

Between them, the people in charge of both ours and Reading's ticketing have cocked up royally (no pun intended!) for this match!

GazC said:
SWP's back said:
Because it does indeed create a better atmosphere, something which most fans care about and the subject of many moaning threads on here.

The club can have open, whatever it wants for cup matches, a SC does not guarantee your seat for anything other than league games.

I am all for what the club have done, though I do hope demand dictates that Level 3 gets opened.

Fair enough, I suppose they can't please everybody. Going back to your last post though, had we sold out any of the other cup games we wouldn't even be having this discussion now.

True and I forgot that it would be a money saving thing to not have to employ extra police, stewards, bar staff etc in Level 3 if those fans could be accommodated elsewhere.

Why do fans object to North stand 1? It's exactly the same view as South Stand Level One.

if you want an atmosphere in there, make it yourself instead of relying on others. And it wont be a problem for this game anyway.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Currently been sitting on hold for 15 minutes. Just found out that I've been relocated from CB3 to North Stand tier fucking one. On my own.

I can just about handle being relocated but not to the shittest seats in the fucking ground.

Some ridiculous decision making going on at City with regards to ticketing policy.

Gutted for you. You Dad not coming or have you been seperated?

What makes all this completely bizarre is that my dad, who sits next to me but is not on the cup games direct scheme, was allowed to buy his own seat in Colin Bell Tier 3.

Something mighty strange going on here again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.