reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

Half of the North Stand Level 2 has already gone so I estimate there are between 1,500 & 2,000 tickets left, with the 3rd tier to come on line. But has most of the demand gone? Depends on whether the season ticket holders have bought their tickets. \the club will know this, I hope. We can't tell.

I wonder why Reading didn't ask for 6k

Marvin said:
Half of the North Stand Level 2 has already gone so I estimate there are between 1,500 & 2,000 tickets left, with the 3rd tier to come on line. But has most of the demand gone? Depends on whether the season ticket holders have bought their tickets. \the club will know this, I hope. We can't tell.

dont think reading could sell 6k, ive heard in the fa cup if say reading took 6k and only sold 3k they would still have to pay for the full 6k, this is why they have taken a reduced amout, up untill today they have only sold 2.5k, and thats with the free busses the club has laid on for them

marco said:
Marvin said:

dont think reading could sell 6k, ive heard in the fa cup if say reading took 6k and only sold 3k they would still have to pay for the full 6k, this is why they have taken a reduced amout, up untill today they have only sold 2.5k

Also Reading are laying on free coaches so probably didn't fancy the cost of twice as many coaches!

Spent 15 mins this morning trying to get to speak to someone. Had
To give up in the end ,boss was hanginging around. All I want to do
Is update my new email address so I can receive my password , so I can
Buy tickets online.

sky tot said:
Buy tickets online.

You can change that in your account settings.

SWP's back said:
sky tot said:
Buy tickets online.

You're teasing him, right? haha!

SWP's back said:
sky tot said:
Buy tickets online.

Not without a password he can't... ;-)

SWP's back said:
sky tot said:
Buy tickets online.

Cheers,why didn't I think of that.

Edit; but I can't get into my account because I can't remember my password

Drove past the ground this morning, the queue is rapped right round the stadium, twice.

SWP's back said:
GazC said:
No, my season card is in 104 and I'm happy to sit in my normal seat. However, I can see why people with access/city cards have found buying individual tickets such a frustrating experience this season. It's highlighted in this thread, look at the post on this page by James - he wasn't given the option of the 2nd tier because the club would rather pander to the people watching on TV and give the image of a full ground rather than letting people sit where they want.

How many people are holding off on buying a ticket because they're waiting for the 3rd tiers to open? Can you blame them? What happens if the 3rd tier is never opened?

This could be a bit of an own goal by the ticket office.

If our fans had bothered to turn up in earlier rounds then we wouldn't have this problem though mate.

Even if there is only 27,000 at a game, why shouldn't they be allowed to sit where they want?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.