reading tickets selling fast {merged}

JoeMercer'sWay said:
if we owned the stadium could we decide what to do with the away fans?

just don't see why the police can tell us what to do with our own building.

Are you serious?? The police can dictate what happens at EVERY football ground.

SWP's back said:
fathellensbellend said:
its a sad day when fans of another team cannot walk 100 yards to their buses.

city could easily open the end spiral up to them, close the front 3 rows, and give them some tickets up there.

the excuses are pathetic, yes reading made a mistake with their request, but it's not a mistake set in stone because there are in excess of 10000 empty seats still available and all in the same sections so segregation isnt an issue, but could be if reading fans buy tickets in the home end (which i have no problem with, its a football match nothing more nothing less).

City say it is the police that decide what can and cannot be done.

Say what you want but we are governed by their rules and it is too short notice to change plans because of a Reading cock up.

DO you know what is pathetic. City fans using it as an excuse to knock their own club.

When our "loyal" fans decide to come to this game as opposed to the last two rounds that they couldn't be arsed to and we sell the 36,000 currently on sale, then ric has been told City would open level 3. Until then, there ain't too much to complain about.

a bloke has just been on here wanting 5 tickets for his family and the ticket office has refused a sale because they said sorry no tickets together, complete toss why isnt that 3rd tier open when there are only 200 seats left in the ground for sale

Just makes me laugh that when there's a worry of no tickets left for a big game people blame the club, if you had been there for all or most of the cup games then there would be no complaining would there, watch it on tv Like the other rounds

SWP's back said:
fathellensbellend said:
its a sad day when fans of another team cannot walk 100 yards to their buses.

city could easily open the end spiral up to them, close the front 3 rows, and give them some tickets up there.

the excuses are pathetic, yes reading made a mistake with their request, but it's not a mistake set in stone because there are in excess of 10000 empty seats still available and all in the same sections so segregation isnt an issue, but could be if reading fans buy tickets in the home end (which i have no problem with, its a football match nothing more nothing less).

Say what you want but we are governed by their rules and it is too short notice to change plans because of a Reading cock up.

DO you know what is pathetic. City fans using it as an excuse to knock their own club.

When our "loyal" fans decide to come to this game as opposed to the last two rounds that they couldn't be arsed to and we sell the 36,000 currently on sale, then ric has been told City would open level 3. Until then, there ain't too much to complain about.

don't you feel city are more interested in selling the 25 pound tickets than actually getting bums on seats.

if we open tier 3, i will have a sporting bet with you the price will be the same as tier 1.

your points are valid, and i have no desire to fall out with you, but it hasn't been managed very well to my mind.

i dare bet, regardless of sales from wed-sat we will also have a large walk up crowd sunday.

Right some facts ned to be stated here.

Fact 1. Reading only requested 2,800 tickets and they probably didnt think they would sell out.

Fact 2. Cup games this season have been poor crowds hence the fact City have said that level 3 wilol only be open if demand exists.

Fact 3. If the demand exists levels one and two would have already sold out.

Instead of bashing our own club we should be ensuring that we maximise our fan base and not give Reading another 3,000 tickets. If you want to moan and complain speak to the right people at the club not air your incorrect views on here.

marco said:
SWP's back said:

a bloke has just been on here wanting 5 tickets for his family and the ticket office has refused a sale because they said sorry no tickets together, complete toss why isnt that 3rd tier open when there are only 200 seats left in the ground for sale

Online shows 5 together in a few positions.

Why doesn't he go on there?

Or he could wait and hope we open it.

As I say, its the fans fault for coming in earlier rounds and I wouldnt be gutted if some of them missed out.

Eds said:
Right some facts ned to be stated here.

Fact 1. Reading only requested 2,800 tickets and they probably didnt think they would sell out.

Fact 2. Cup games this season have been poor crowds hence the fact City have said that level 3 wilol only be open if demand exists.

Fact 3. If the demand exists levels one and two would have already sold out.

Instead of bashing our own club we should be ensuring that we maximise our fan base and not give Reading another 3,000 tickets. If you want to moan and complain speak to the right people at the club not air your incorrect views on here.

and the purpose of bluemoon is?

fathellensbellend said:
SWP's back said:

don't you feel city are more interested in selling the 25 pound tickets than actually getting bums on seats.

if we open tier 3, i will have a sporting bet with you the price will be the same as tier 1.

your points are valid, and i have no desire to fall out with you, but it hasn't been managed very well to my mind.

i dare bet, regardless of sales from wed-sat we will also have a large walk up crowd sunday.

If level 3 tickets are cheaper than level 2 for this game - I will be the first to attack the clubs policy but I cannot see that happening.

I could be wrong though I hope I am not.

Level 3 is amongst the dearest tickets for league games and I am told the view is lovely so I can't see why it would be at Level 1 prices.

only 286 seats left on level 1 and 2

it will be very embarrassing getting bashed for having 11k worth of empty seats in a game that could see us go to wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.