reading tickets selling fast {merged}

I've spent over a hour on hold over the last week waiting to relocate my seat for both the Reading and Kiev games. When I eventually got through last Saturday, I was told that the club had no plans, under any circumstances, to open the 3rd Levels for the Reading game.

If I wasn't in the Cup Games Direct Scheme I could have bought my own seat, in EL3, online, when they went on sale. I feel that City have took for granted the Seasoncard holders in EL3 and CBL3 who showed their support by joining the Cup Games Direct Scheme. I think that City genuinely thought that demand for tickets wouldn't reach the level it has but hope that City will recognise the ill will caused by their decision.

In future, with all the resources City have available, there should be the facility, on the online ticket site, for those members of the Cup games Direct Scheme required to relocate.

lancs blue said:
Billy Spurdle said:
Well, I do & so do those who sit around me in EL3. I can't believe anyone doesn't care at all about large, empty areas of seating all over the stadium, when fans could be concentrated to improve atmosphere & how it looks on tv.

Maybe the order has come from our owner to get this issue addressed to improve the image of his club? It's very possible - I'm sure HRH Sheikh Mansour watches all the games.

I care what the players think about it from the point of view of motivation but they'll see all the empty seats whether they're in Level 1 or Level 3.

If Sheikh Mansour has expressed an opinion about empty seats I suspect he'd be more concerned about getting bums on them rather than saying "move everyone from Level 3 so it looks better"!

Makes me laugh that so many on here think they're experts on how to fill a stadium. If only these people were in charge, we would have sold out days ago. It's so easy.

oakiecokie said:
blueinsa said:
To the shitbag sat in my seat in 116...i will be sat in yours in 304 so fucking there! ;-)

Any advice for level 3 greatly appreciated i.e. oxygen, tampons etc.....?

Edited for accuracy !!

?

100 pages? Who's got it?<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 pm --<br /><br />Bump.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.