reading tickets selling fast {merged}

To the shitbag sat in my seat in 116...i will be sat in yours in 304 so fucking there! ;-)

Any advice for level 3 greatly appreciated i.e. oxygen, crampons etc.....?

blueinsa said:
To the shitbag sat in my seat in 116...i will be sat in yours in 304 so fucking there! ;-)

Just make sure you remember no you aren't deaf, it really is THAT quiet!

Bojinov The Bull said:
blueinsa said:

Just make sure you remember no you aren't deaf, it really is THAT quiet!
;-)

Cheers mate...pillow and blanket, check!

blueinsa said:

I'm usually in 303, expect a fantastic view but I don't advise standing too much as it's quite steep and vertigo sufferers can get giddy! If you tire easily I suggest breaking off from the spiral at the Level 2 entrance and chatting to some of the inmates before resuming the climb. ;-)

What always astounds me is how certain people have a pop at season ticket holders and what they should do or not do.Quite a few couldn't be arsed buying a season ticket(which historically has given advantages for cup matches /bigger games) but then want everything tailored to their whims and fancys .eg they could of gone to brum night match and gained 10 points but cant be arsed but then happy to attend notts county/reading at home (whoopy f'in doo) and pick up 100 points at a time.you are never gonna please everyone but i wonder if the vocal minority are again being heeded rather than the silent majority.

blueinsa said:

flask , tartan blanket , pro-plus, binoculars

alib said:
blueinsa said:

flask , tartan blanket , pro-plus, binoculars

You're getting confused, the old Main Stand patrons are in CBL3, we're from the Kippax Upper.

marco said:
reading/semi final/final tickets selling fast {merged}

might aswell keep this thread going untill may it will have over 1 million views and 1000 pages[/qu

I think the whole ticketing debacle was a cunning plan by city to sell out the reading game by p155ing fans off so much that they thought ''i'm gonna go to this game whatever the cost ,wherever your put me and in spite of what blocks you try to put in place. city i'll f'in show you!''

lancs blue said:
blueinsa said:

I'm usually in 303, expect a fantastic view but I don't advise standing too much as it's quite steep and vertigo sufferers can get giddy! If you tire easily I suggest breaking off from the spiral at the Level 2 entrance and chatting to some of the inmates before resuming the climb. ;-)

Stood on the kippax, then sat kippax AA lower before going to coms and being put in EL2 for a few season before moving to SSL so i see this as the final journey so to speak.

I cant stand heights and im not joking when i say im not looking forward to the view!

blueinsa said:

It does get much colder at higher altitudes, and tickets still going slowly for this level so increased risk of exposure:
...better pack some Kendal mint cake + some of those tin-foily things that they wrap marathon runners in at the end of a race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.