reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

waspish said:
toddy111 said:
Hey guys, didn't want to start a new thread...

I just booked my tickets online and booked two on my one card. I will use my card for my ticket but what do i do about the other ticket?

Cheers

you'll get sent a paper ticket through the post...........

Wafty Cranker said:
They should you out a paper ticket in the post.

What about if you have season ticket but couldn't get your normal seat? Do you just use the same entrance and go to the new seat?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
marco said:
there going like hot cakes,tried to get one but the site is crashing because of demand, anyone know if the top levels will go on sale

'Course they will, now I've relocated. Cups for ticket-selling cock ups!

Think the whole point of making us third teir fans relocate is so the reading fans can sit up there cause they have to have a ridiculously large percentage of tickets. i presume that anyway because we can sit in the south stand where the away fans ussually sit

Re: East L1 & 2 only 224 seats left v Reading

fathellensbellend said:
Marvin said:
Seats in North Stand lower will sell out because of the pricing, although the 2nd tier seats in there will be the last to go. If 2nd tier seats at £25 are selling out across the rest of the ground, then surely the £15 seats in North Stand will go too - or already have gone

Buzzing after that Wolves equaliser, but should have been a Wolves win if it wasn't for another atrocious refereeing performance

halsey had a shocker, souness called it right, he is making the rules up as he goes along
Watched the game on Sky and agreed with them that the ref was a joke, then was listening to the analysis on radio 5 and they were saying what a great game the ref had. The bias shown towards London clubs by our beloved beeb these days is nothing short of scandalous!!!

mattie said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
'Course they will, now I've relocated. Cups for ticket-selling cock ups!

Think the whole point of making us third teir fans relocate is so the reading fans can sit up there cause they have to have a ridiculously large percentage of tickets. i presume that anyway because we can sit in the south stand where the away fans ussually sit
No away fans in usual stand, can't for the life of me understand why 2 top tiers are shut for this game

PSmyth07 said:
What about if you have season ticket but couldn't get your normal seat? Do you just use the same entrance and go to the new seat?
they send an email with the entrance to use

MATCITY said:
PSmyth07 said:
they send an email with the entrance to use

I think it'll be the same one then, my ST is in 110 but got a seat in 109 for this game.

Cheers.

just got mine in 212. was lucky to get 2 together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.