reading tickets selling fast {merged}

reading tickets selling fast

sky tot said:
I want 3 together.
Need 3rd tier to open.

I predicted last week that tier 3
Will be open by the middle of this week! Hold tight they will open tier 3 by tuesday if not before!

Re: reading tickets selling fast

danebanksheik said:
SWP's back said:
What happened back thgen? I was a poor student and could not afford to go.

It was loosely based on how many years you had a season ticket 1,2,3 or regular plus more with vouchers from extra games

Sounds a dream!

waspish said:
sky tot said:
I want 3 together.
Need 3rd tier to open.

I predicted last week that tier 3
Will be open by the middle of this week! Hold tight they will open tier 3 by tuesday if not before!
Hope so ,kids looking forward to going now.

Im getting proper pissed off with the website thing ive been trying to get two tickets
its saying my card isnt a visa debit and it fucking is lol. Going to have to chance it to ring tomoz and hope theres some scraps left. Its daft seeing all the tickets go.

Does the internet show all the tickets or is it different over the phone??????????

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
sky tot said:
I want 3 together.
Need 3rd tier to open.
you might get them in the north stand if you phone up
Cheers,
got to ring up tomorrow anyway( cant remember my online password)so i will have a word then.Im confident 3rd tier will come available.

jamesisbest2005 said:
Im getting proper pissed off with the website thing ive been trying to get two tickets
its saying my card isnt a visa debit and it fucking is lol. Going to have to chance it to ring tomoz and hope theres some scraps left. Its daft seeing all the tickets go.

Does the internet show all the tickets or is it different over the phone??????????
They aren't showing the North stand.

I reckon the N orth Stand lower will be close to going, but that there will be plenty in North Tier 2.

Surely Tier 3s will both open. With 7 days to go surely we can sell another 11k for a sell out

Watch the whole of the NS show up om the seat planner tomorrow.

jamesisbest2005 said:

I can't buy a ticket for myself, but CAN for ANY of my friends and family - even kids that we're added on and have never been! Perhaps it's some kind of disloyalty scheme?

jrb said:
Watch the whole of the NS show up om the seat planner tomorrow.
Maybe but if £25 seats in Tier 2s have gone everywhere else, then a lot of £15 in NL1 will also have gone.

I hope City put Tier 3 seats on sale at £15

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.