reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

M18CTID said:
Leicester_royal said:
Our tickets didn't go on sale until 9am this morning and you're quite right the tickets weren't on sale or return so the club have tried to protect themselves which has now massively backfired.

I'm amazed that your club didn't take up the larger allocation - this is a huge game for both clubs and I reckon you would've sold 6,000 no problem.

Between them, the people in charge of both ours and Reading's ticketing have cocked up
royally for this match!

You are spot on, we now have a thread on our forum regarding tickets for this match that has more than twice as many visits as we have tickets. Many Reading fans are fuming at this.

Leicester_royal said:
M18CTID said:
I'm amazed that your club didn't take up the larger allocation - this is a huge game for both clubs and I reckon you would've sold 6,000 no problem.

Between them, the people in charge of both ours and Reading's ticketing have cocked up
royally for this match!

You are spot on, we now have a thread on our forum regarding tickets for this match that has more than twice as many posts as we have tickets. Many Reading fans are fuming at this.

BEaring in mind City clearly aren't expecting to sell out - why not offer Reading sale or return? If they sell 4000 or whatever it's another 1000 in the ground. Another odd decision.

Didsbury Dave said:
Currently been sitting on hold for 15 minutes. Just found out that I've been relocated from CB3 to North Stand tier fucking one. On my own.

I can just about handle being relocated but not to the shittest seats in the fucking ground

what's wrong with North Stand Level 1 Dave?

you can get your face painted for free , have your photo taken with Moonchester plus you might catch one of the t-shirts fired into the crowd at half time

Marvin said:
Why do fans object to North stand 1? It's exactly the same view as South Stand Level One.

if you want an atmosphere in there, make it yourself instead of relying on others. And it wont be a problem for this game anyway.

The view is poor in the bottom tier in my opinion, particularly in the first 10 rows or so. Behind the goal is not for me either, i want to see both ends properly.

As far as I am aware the sale or return for our club was only on the standard league allocation, for the increased cup allocation we would have had to pay for it whether the tickets were sold or not.

alib said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Currently been sitting on hold for 15 minutes. Just found out that I've been relocated from CB3 to North Stand tier fucking one. On my own.

I can just about handle being relocated but not to the shittest seats in the fucking ground

what's wrong with North Stand Level 1 Dave?

you can get your face painted for free , have your photo taken with Moonchester plus you might catch one of the t-shirts fired into the crowd at half time

Haha.

could they give reading one of the level 3s which would be another 3000 for them, could they sell them and if so why not

marco said:
could they give reading one of the level 3s which would be another 3000 for them, could they sell them and if so why not

I think it'll be the policing of it. Unless they keep them in after the game, you will have City fans and Reading fans using the same gates.

marco said:

Yes please! That's what all the Reading fans are asking for, but City have said no due to safety concerns.

Leicester_royal said:
As far as I am aware the sale or return for our club was only on the standard league allocation, for the increased cup allocation we would have had to pay for it whether the tickets were sold or not.

That decision only makes sense if City know they can sell those seats themselves. I suppose it's good news for the South Stand people who don't have to relocate, but it still seems strange. We clearly didn't do that to Villa, or Notts County.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.