Reading vs. City | In Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
markbmcfc said:
Is it me, or is that the fastest we've moved the ball all year? I realise it's a stupid statement but we look tonnes better already.

No pressure really on us though, Reading have looked like dears in headlights scared to come out of their box

Stoned Rose said:
Pam said:
Did these players throw the cup final?

Yep. And the league.

The *****.

Full squad out ;)

You're right, of course. But honestly, what DID go wrong on Saturday. Why would we freeze against Wigan Athletic. It scarcely seems credible.

we had a dodgy 10mins, reading are just shite, some nice play, milner is on fire, sloppiness with passes is still evident, still missing too many chances,not jumping up and down yet, its only a poor reading team,
but its going in the right direction and looks stunning in full flow

This performance calls into question what happened on Sat, tonight they have been unplayable, that goal was stunning, we should be about 4 or 5 up, let's hope they continue the second half the same. If it ever comes to light certain players threw the game on Sat to get rid of Mancini I think a lynch mob might turn up at the Etihad, but how can these performances be poles apart?

Inter Me Nan said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
thats the 5th dig some twat has made towards our fans on BBC
Shocking isn't it but I'm not surprised.
it just pisses me off because they are meant to be impartial. They havent mentioned anything about how load they are or how reading havent sold out, bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.