Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamann Pineapple said:
Briaaan Kidd Woooaaaaoooh
He comes from Collyhurst
I want Wembley reimbursed

We can't get any worse.

A lot of people are over rating our performance in this game. We've played OK, but there is still no speed at all to our play. A big part of the reason for the number of chances is to do with how Reading have played rather than how we have played. If we played like this against a team that was pressing us we would be struggling again.

kippaxking79 said:
That is up there with some of our performances at the beginning of 2011/12 - dare i say. Makes you wonder. The cup final performance and then this? They are worlds apart.

City Fans are coming over loud and clear as always. Typical Reading fans - "you're just a shit man un**ed". Glad they're going down.

Keep up this tempo and it will be 4 or 5.

CTID!!!!
Typical of many sets of fans.

English football supports are so bland, unoriginal and boring. Well , lets have it right, they're shite.

I think the biggest difference between tonight and Saturday is our opponents! We all know by now that we struggle against high pressing teams that hunt us down and Reading aren't doing that. It's nice to be winning though!

Hamann Pineapple said:
He comes from Collyhurst
I want Wembley reimbursed

Hahah, some great stuff in here tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.