Ready Steady (value) GO........ ld

Got to the ground at 7 & I was 8th in the queue got mine at 9.10. By 9 there was about 70 in the queue .1st lad got there at 5.30. £275 to watch the CHAMP16NS Happy Days

failsworthblueboy said:
nu774ll said:
Are they not available if i was only on the blue membership last year?
My understanding is: You have to be a season ticket holder to apply for Value Gold.

Yeah thats what i thought, gutted. Might have to see if i can scrape the money for a Gold season ticket this year and maybe get the value one next year :(

halfmist said:
I rang the wrong number too. The call said i was only 20th in the queue Brilliant!!. Got through quickly to be told wrong number. so i have been queing for 40 minutes and the phone has just died on me . so one of you has just gone a bit further up the queue
Sick of hanging on i will try later this afternoon

Thats what happened to me was number 14 in queue then waited 20 minutes to get to front of queue and then asked about gold value and was told wrong number. Phone 0161 444 1894 (which was number i had phoned) and go to option 1 option 3 waited 30 mins and still nothing but the faq and how i could renew on website,so at 10 o clock i thought fuck it drove to ground queued for 10 mins and hey presto success.....still waiting for confirmation email that i have one though..... they took payment off card and said wait for email today or tomorrow......oh well as long as i get season ticket im happy

We just got one so they're still on sale, for anyone still in a phone queue to keep your hopes up.

I just got one on the phone after queuing up for 90 mins.
Ignore the estimated waiting time, mine switched between 45 and 60 mins, it was answered about 15 seconds after telling me it would be at least another 45 mins.

Just heard they have sold out.................... what a diffrerence a season makes, I applied for mine a full two weeks after they went on sale last time......

Sold in less than 5 hours this time, not sure what the final number was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.