Ready Steady (value) GO........ ld

pirate said:
franksinatra said:
pirate said:
got one

yes yes yes

according to nice lady in ticket office there are about 100 left.

hang in there blues
an hour an twenty minutes to sell 150. so another 50 minutes they will be all gone

Congratulations pal. I guess they didnt tell you where you would be sat like last year?

My wait time has just gone back to 30 mins wtf?

no idea where i am going to sit. this is my third year on a value gold first year i was up in the gods in the colin bell, second year was level one east stand (good view of the dzeko and aguero goals). this year, as always, wont find out until the end of july.
cant complain for £275.

Just got mine absolutely chuffed to bits. Last year I was in 142 on the valuecard would be well happy to be in there again. But like you say I would be happy to be anywhere. God I love this club

sorted!! I could be your new neighbour!! can't complain for £275

Wouldn't tell us how many on sale, there was a guy from Doncaster in the queue trying to upgrade a Blue card to a Value and no joy, mighty pissed off he was I'm sure

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my god I whinged that one home good luck to everyone still trying.

s61blue said:
failsworthblueboy said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my god I whinged that one home good luck to everyone still trying.

my wait time has now gone up to 45 mins!!

I was like that mate I think they give the time as if you had joined the que then. Good Luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.