Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

This will be from a typical Real fan who has never set foot in any football ground let alone ours. You could only hear the City fans for large parts of the game on Tuesday. I guarantee despite our smaller ground and no roof, you'll be hearing City fans again for the majority on Wednesday.
I don't doubt it mate.

So Madrid poisoned Kevin.

"Kevin De Bruyne was taken ill ahead of City's Champions League thriller with Real Madrid in the Spanish capital this week. The Belgium midfielder went down with sickness and vomiting in the dressing room - and was forced to miss the 3-3 draw in the Bernabeu.

De Bruyne believes it was something he ate in the team hotel a few hours ahead of kick off. And City were worried he wouldn't be the only member of the squad to be struck down."

Jesting aside, it really wouldn't surprise me with those lot

I
Saw one lad being refused onto the 11:35 pm out of Palma to Madrid. Last flight of the night and if there were any flights early Tuesday they looked expensive as fuck, poor lad
I was on this flight pal- more than likely bumped into you as there was a few of us on the San Miguel's in the bar area opposite the boarding gate

Was never in doubt , Real got lucky with a deflected goal and the second goal was scrappy and mis-hit , we showed a lot of character majority of teams would have crumbled with a couple of quick goals conceded and their crowd wound up to the max. But credit our lads we stood up to be counted and every player played their part , a superb away europen performance and Ancelotti and his mob will not be looking forward to next week especially after the mauling they got last season.

Their fans can make up whatever bullshit stories about our atmosphere they like to make themselves feel better. I preferred the look on their players faces at full time. All that fanciful talk of "revenge" and shutting the roof to make it intimidating. All that diving, cry arsing and whining to the referee. Fucking pathetic. They were a damp squib who fluked two deflected goals in a 5 minute spell against a weakened City. Leipzig should have knocked them out if Openda had finished like he did against us.

It was a bear pit last year and will be again next week. You arent the only fans who can make it hostile and we wont need a roof to make it intimidating. We will be back to full strength with a bit of luck and I hope we fucking tear into them again. Our boys will be up for the fight don't worry about that Madridistas. We haven't lost at home in Europe since Aug 2020 and we aren't starting next week either. Unfortunately for you Eric Garcia won't be playing like he was that night.

Bring your own lube as we won't be providing any!

This happens at virtually every away in England and in Europe. Lads get so tanked up they miss the game. Of course, some miss their flights back home.
I know a couple of guys who follow City home and away and all over Europe who regularly get so pissed they stay in the bar wherever they are even though they always have tickets. They went to Newcastle for a night game got in the stadium and afterwards got so drunk they ended up getting the Edinburgh train they thought was going to Manchester. They never learn: )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.