Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Overall very happy with the result. Games like this are what it’s all about and the sort of games we could only dream of playing in in the past. Bellingham is a right mardarse, petulant and entitled. Foden looks by far the better of the two central midfielders. We’ll win this tie next week fairly comfortably

Bellingham is never going to United unless he's on a free transfer, Madrid are not that daft and have him under a long contract with a buyout clause worth more than all of the utd starting 11

Would have taken 1-2. Definitely take the draw.

We sussed them out in the 2nd half and they showed fuck all really.

Same again back at the "Fortress de la Etihad" and we'll spank them.

P.s. Never liked Bellingham, fucking hate the **** now.
I was opposite and was a little disappointed when he decided to join Real Madrid. Not now just too much ego and Sir Gareth will have a job on in the summer.

Thought it was a brilliant performance
Very proud of the team after that, they keep going and never give up.

Bellingham dived a lot but none of it was called out. The media love him. Should have been booked to miss the second leg also

Always said that I’d never swap Foden for Bellingham and tonight proved that
Great to see Foden become one of the worlds top players as we always predicted

I’m sort of at peace with this tournament now, what will be will be but I’m just very proud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.