Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

My biggest take away is that Kovacic is not the answer to any of our midfield issues in games against top sides. A draw a good result considering how bad that first half performance was. Haaland needs to do more as well, completely anonymous. I actually think Phil had a poor game as well despite his fantastic goal.
Yawn

We own these cunts and they know it.

You don't go to Madrids backyard and come away with like we did.

Great personality, great desire, fantastic will to hang in and go again and again, so so proud tonight.

We won the treble last season yet look at the hunger tonight and the last 25 games. Not 1 loss.

Fuck anyone saying this team is on the slide and lost it's mojo, this team is smelling blood again.

The one thing that goes against Foden playing in the middle and this is nitpicking but it’s his size and lack of strength when players tight to him and getting shrugged off the ball but he’s world class and becoming a KDB level goal threat

Just shows how good David Silva to play in the middle at his size and nobody got close to him
Gotta remember though that silva started playing regularly in the midfield for city towards his late 20’s/early 30’s. By then it’s expected that he would know how to fully use his body.

Give Phil 2-3 seasons and he’ll be able to make up for his size like silva/bernie.

Left my mates house delighted we’ve got a result.

But quite frankly after reading some of the comments on here I’ve seen the light.

Real Madrid runaway leaders of the Spanish league and serial champion league winners are nothing but a pub team.

Letter duly sent to City’s owner asking for the manager to be sacked. Immediately

What a shower of diving moaning cunts Prima Donna Madrid are.
Wanker in chief Bellingham, what a fucking shithouse he was tonight. Diving, whinging, shithousing, cry baby. Still going at the ref after the final whistle as well. Ref was having none of it, very good strong performance although should have booked Bellingham for forearming Dias after the ball had gone.

Good performance and very good result after being 2 - 1 down. We know we can beat them. They'll be shitting it coming to us. With Kev back and maybe Walks available. I'll be there roaring the boys on. Same atmosphere as last year boys and girls, let's give it these fucking Spanish Rags. AGAIN!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.