Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Beautiful result. Madrid understandably angry. They need every advantage and a bit of luck. They needed a better result from this leg.

Would have taken that beforehand, no messing. However, disappointed we couldn’t manage the game out when leading going into the last 10. At Half time I said if we can get away with just a 1 goal deficit we’d have done well, we were poor in that first half.
Second half we were transformed and were very good. We scored 3 great goals as well. They got 2 very fortuitous goals. On to the 2nd leg. I’m confident.

I'm actually more impressed by the way we managed the game out once they equalised with that magnificent goal. Our heads could have easily gone, and then it would have been Keystone Cops stuff. It wasn't. We knocked the ball around calmly, and played the game out. That's how you win double-ended ties in Europe.
We got this.

We're having our "off" season and are still in this position! Amazing effort. We were poor tonight but still managed to draw in Madrid. Great result really despite leading twice. Their first two goals were lucky as fuck. And the third was on Ortega for that ludicrous ball to Kovatic's head (which incidentally he repeated just as poorly a minute later) Really confident for the second leg. Luckily we've only got Luton on Saturday so we can rest a few. We must find a way to rest Rodri. He looked fucked tonight. I recon Pep might go Kova and Nunes as I've noticed whenever Rodri comes off he goes for that combo. That and Lewis inverted should be enough to cope.

Magnificent night. Proud of the lads. The match day thread is a joke. Complete joke.

We have a real chance of 2 trophies this season which will be simply incredible. Three I suspect will be a bit too much.
We are in a bloody remarkable position considering what we have achieved over the years...no other team or manager has come close to this, to still be in with a shout of winning 3 trophies

Standards

But they wont acknowledge it because of the slander against our owners and club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.