Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Isn’t it great waking up to a performance like that, at this stage, away to a club like that?

That will shitting themselves about next week.

Absolutely. I think last night they were about as good as they can be and still had to rely on a couple of deflections to get a draw on their own turf. Also, they know what happened at our place last season. They also know little things like KDB was due to play but was ill, so they know they didn't even get our first choice team of two hours before the game. They'll know fine well some of our better players didn't even play well and that's a rarity.

I have no doubt all this was in their minds and they knew its a game they really needed to win. You could see it on Ancelotti's face in the post match interview that they've got a problem now.

All you have to do is take a look at the Real Madrid players reaction after the final whistle, Numerous players went over to the referee complaining, Also Ancelotti was really disappointed, They knew they needed to beat us at their place as it's an uphill task for them to beat us at The Etihad...

We are a machine at home, The crowd will be on it too.
Thing is i dont really understand what they were complaining about, there was nothing contentious in the game, he gave them 90% of the fouls they asked for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.