Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

By giving a yellow card very early to the Real Madrid player — straight off the bat, no warning, the way it should be most of the time — the ref stopped much (but by no means all) of Real's fouling. I couldn't help thinking if the same had been done to those thugs of Atlético for that first bodily assault on Kev, it would have been a better match and we would have won it more conclusively.
Or Arsenal the other week

IF we beat Madrid what are the dates of our semi final. I can't find d it anywhere and I need to make sure I'm not away.
Thanks

Edit: away 30/4
Home 7/5

Last edited:
For those of you who think we will end up with bayern in the second leg flights to munich direct from manchester are currently £45, on the monday the week the 1st leg of semis will be (29/04), or you can pay an extra £12 on trip.com to have the option of getting your £45 back. Not a bad price at all......
Jeez don’t tempt fate !!!!!

By giving a yellow card very early to the Real Madrid player — straight off the bat, no warning, the way it should be most of the time — the ref stopped much (but by no means all) of Real's fouling. I couldn't help thinking if the same had been done to those thugs of Atlético for that first bodily assault on Kev, it would have been a better match and we would have won it more conclusively.
Or the Arsenal thugs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.