Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I know a couple of guys who follow City home and away and all over Europe who regularly get so pissed they stay in the bar wherever they are even though they always have tickets. They went to Newcastle for a night game got in the stadium and afterwards got so drunk they ended up getting the Edinburgh train they thought was going to Manchester. They never learn: )

Went to the Atletico game a couple of years back on a chartered flight. Most on the flight had been on the ale since 5:30am. I kept my powder dry and was called a puff. had a nice afternoon in madrid and after some tapas and a couple of the pints at the 4 seasons went to the game compos mentis. When I got to the ground a couple of the ‘puff brigade’ were fast asleep in their seats. was even worse on the flight home that night. motto of the story, pace yourself.

Epic disaster for us.

Bellingham - Adulation has gone into his head.
Vini Jr - Head hasnt been in the game for some time.
Lunin - For a guy who previously threatened to leave in order to become no.1, he sure is casual with his game-play. Literally losing the best ever opportunity to become our no.1
Ancelotti - The diamond formation has never convinced me. Joselu must start from now on - both in la liga and CL. An average but hard working striker in a 4-3-3 that gives reference to the wingers and keeps CBs occupied is better than a no striker formation.
Team overall - How can a team that hasn't played for 9 days lose intensity faster than a team thats played 3 games in 10 days?

Congrats to City for entering the Semi-finals.
We’ve won nothing yet!

Just watched some stuff on Youtube giving post match reaction. How in God's name has Micah Richards got a job presenting. I've had to switch it off as he's just a loud imbecile. The amount of shouting he does must really piss people off. He's a Blue and a voice for us, but for goodness sake bring it down a bit.
He’s slightly better than Carragher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.