Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

I find it scary that the ref was decent tonight. Like we have no conspiracies to add to the FFP thread...
I have a theory that UEFA were under too much scrutiny in this match to do what they usually do.
All officials did a proper job tonight.
If only it was always like this.

What a day to be a blue! Savouring tonight as when I started watching city we were in division two playing Plymouth and Barnsley, UEFA and the fa between then will have us back there soon enough. The only times we could have qualified for Europe and dreamed of Madrid, or the faroes for that matter, we were funnily enough banned from Europe also.

Very proud of the lads, what effort and character. Now, let's get the cup that only counts if Liverpool or United win it, in the bag on Sunday :)

Well when the draw was made my Dad said he fancied us to fuck them.

We’re half way there and I hope he’s watching from somewhere. 100% win rate since he passed. Just gutted he was around for 75 years and missed out on seeing us beat Madrid by 2 1/2 weeks.

Tonight’s a bit bitter sweet. Still waiting for his voice note text screaming “get it”.

I'm sure your old man is proud of his boy.

CTWD respect..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.