Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Pep said in his Sky interview we have "Dias coming back" which means coming back to form, Laporte better than before, Cancelo returning, Jesus and Kev in form. We will at the very least match them and that should be enough.

As Pep said in his Sky interview we have "Dias coming back" which means coming back to form, Laporte better than before, Cancelo returning, Jesus and Kev in form. We will at the very least match them and that should be enough.

Bernardo and Rodri in form too, Foden is improving too.

I think Sterling may start this game because he is better at pressing than Mahrez and because Madrid would be wary of leaving free spaces for him to attack. If we need a goal, then Mahrez would be a better option against a packed defence.

Real Madrid 0-5 City

Ederson
Cancelo , Dias , Laporte , Zinchenko
KDB , Rodri , Bernardo
Mahrez/Sterling , Jesus , Foden

This is going to be the most physically challenged game of the season so far. If I was Pep I would just do one light session of training on the Tuesday morning, let the players rest today and Monday. We need to be fresh in this game so rest is the key

Bernardo and Rodri in form too, Foden is improving too.

I think Sterling may start this game because he is better at pressing than Mahrez and because Madrid would be wary of leaving free spaces for him to attack. If we need a goal, then Mahrez would be a better option against a packed defence.
No thanks for Sterling, a good option from the bench will do. Made some decent runs against Leeds but still no end product, not good enough at this moment in time

Well, I'm in Gran Canaria for this. Should be fun.

Good place to be. Went to the Canaries many, many years ago. Always intended to go back. Wanted to visit the smaller, less known islands like Gomera and Hierro.
I'd think that the inhabitants will not all, as a matter of course, be rooting for RM. Far from it. And a certain David Silva comes from around those parts, if I remember correctly…

Mahrez completely rested yesterday. Must be in Pep's thoughts for Wednesday. I think Pep wants to go for this. I mean win the second leg, and win it handsomely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.