Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

It really didn’t feel like we did much wrong- just a crazy couple of minutes which left us shell shocked. The one thing we need to do in future is what everyone else likes to call ‘experience’ which is the time-wasting and rolling around, it obviously works whilst trying to protect a lead - we could have done that at 1-1, some subs some playacting and the jobs done -
I think the problem was that the second goal came so quickly after the first, there wasn’t enough time for a tactical reset.

I thought we turned a corner last year in the champions league with our defending. We didn’t concede that many goals and we was so resiliant. Our defending in the CL this year was just a shambles.

So mad at pep, he fucked it with three subs when we haf it in the bag , it disrupted us and when it went to extra we had no kev, ffs or gabby to grab us a goal , he is so insecure he fails the lads again and again
The 3 subs were all good ones, and made our goal. We were fine for the last 15 minutes until injury time.

He tried the same blue print/tactics as he did away at Athletico Madrid and it backfired that's my analysis

They will be up and running and armed to go at it on level terms with us in two years. They'll do the PSG model - ready made superstars - been there, seen it, done it.
Dont think they will FFP makes sure of that. Look at Everton all the money in the world but still poor.

Yeh I've seen this, though seen the one which goes back further pre City.

2010 - 2 in 13 minutes
2014 - 3 in 18
2015 - 3 in 17
2017 - 2 in 8
2018- 3 in 19
2019- 2 in 3
2020- 2 in 8
2022- 3 in 6

I should add I've not checked it's actually true but there is a pattern.
Also got sent this, 3 in 6 minutes last night is pushing it as two were during 7 mins of added time played then the final one after 5 mins of extra time (still a sh*t show defensively).

Looked into 2020 and 2019..2020 was a late Lyon goal when we were pushing on - the goals were on 79 and 87.

We also scored 2 quick goals vs Madrid and Spurs (2019) which ofc don't fit the narrative. The goals in that game early on were: Sterling 4 mins, Son 7 mins and 10 mins, Bernardo 11 mins and Sterling 21 mins. So we were 3-2 up after 21 mins.

So not covering ourselves well there but not as bad as it seems. Not looked at the other years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.