Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

How the fuck does he add 6 minutes at the end of the 90 and only 3 at the end of extra time when I’d be surprised if the ball was in play for more than 5 minutes?! Bent as fuck.

Even so, so fucking embarrassing from the players to let that get away from them. And we never looked like getting anything back. It’s like there’s no fight when things aren’t going our way.

Absolutely wounded at that. Wounded.
Tbf in extra time we had no goal scorers on pitch. We’d taken them off

Jack scores one of those late chances and different story but we should never have been even taking shots. Go to the corner and waste time and we win. RM never gave up and as soon as they scored it was over. Kept them to zero shots for 89 minutes and we lost from being arrogant. They scored from their first 3 shots on target Absolutely gutted.

Pretty gutted. Poor game management at the end. 2 shots, 2 minutes, 2 goals. Unbelievable. We had chances earlier to kill it off but didn't. Courtois made some great saves that kept them in it. Don't have faith that Eddie does the same for us. Seem to beat ourselves in Europe.

Teams like us and PSG just don't win the Champions league it's that simple, we collapsed in a similar way to them and it's due to poor mentality, I don't know what it takes for us to win it.

The mental block doesn’t apply to domestic games.. I think it just takes time to become streetwise in this tournament. It’s like you just reach the stage where nothing surprises you anymore and you know that a team 2-0 down can still beat you with 5 minutes left so you play smart. We’re probably still a bit naïve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.