Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Should have won tonight - didn't.
Should have won by 3 or 4 over two legs - didn't.
It's the same old story, in that we simply don't score enough from the chances we get. Hopefully Alvarez and Haaland will sort this problem.
The injury to Walker was the turning point in the game last night I think.
Some fuckibg dodge reffing in terms of non decisions out there tonight as well.

Last edited:
We’ve all seen some horror shows in our time following this club and never in a million years did I ever think I’d say us play until he champions league but fuck me this result has broken me.
Why are we so mentally fragile in this competition
Because we piss about with the ball instead of moving it wide and hitting the fucking striker early of course we haven't got one amazingly.

You thought after losing the final last year that would give us a kick up the arse!

Money is tight so this cup scheme is getting fucked right off next season.
The effort & money it takes up is a waste of time.

How the fuck Liverpool do this nearly every year is beyond me

FUCKING BOLLOCKS!!!!!!

Gutted, I think its a difficult pill to swallow, Madrid were average and we were beaten by our own lack of concentration and the lack of ability to close the game off, they didn't allow us to get anywhere near in extra time

Probably best just to close this thread, doubt anything constructive will be added, we're all too emotional and gutted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.