Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Think many are getting overly confident about next week. This Real team won 4-0 at Barca, 5-2 at Liverpool and have one of the worlds top 3 players. I know we have great players too but they may be more suited to playing us on the break. I can see it being incredibly tough. They also have a better goaly who can make many great saves. I still make it 50/50.
And this team put four past Spurs Liverpool Arsenal & Chelsea, three past BM Arsenal Newcastle Liverpool & Brighton, six past the rags and seven against RBL, we’ve got one of the games greatest managers, best defence in Europe, a 51 goal striker, top midfielders, the greatest ball playing sweeper keeper of all time and a Vociferous home crowd, it will be tough & it isn’t won yet, but you only win games like this if you believe

Last edited:
And this team put four past Spurs Liverpool Arsenal & Chelsea, three past BM Arsenal Newcastle Liverpool & Brighton, six past the rags and seven against RBL, we’ve got one of the games greatest managers, best defence in Europe, a 51 goal striker, top midfielders, and a Vociferous home crowd, it will be tough & it isn’t won yet, but you only win games like this if you believe
1647460060818.gif

And this team put four past Spurs Liverpool Arsenal & Chelsea, three past BM Arsenal Newcastle Liverpool & Brighton, six past the rags and seven against RBL, we’ve got one of the games greatest managers, best defence in Europe, a 51 goal striker, top midfielders, and a Vociferous home crowd, it will be tough & it isn’t won yet, but you only win games like this if you believe
And a keeper that was motm in the 1st leg.

Great result for us this. We'll fucking carve them open like a Christmas turkey at ours. NOBODY is beating us at the Etihad this year. We'll done lads.

A few axes to grind though. FUCK the officials and FUCK BT!

The ref missed 2 blatant dives from Camavinga and Kroos. Tell a lie, he actually spotted the Kroos one but then decided not to book him. He managed to book Bernardo for the most ridiculous act though. How the fuck is he supposed to stop swinging for the ball when fuck face jr is coming from BEHIND him to challenge for the ball? Obscene!

Someone else pointed this out but the BT pundits need to get in the fucking sea. Ferdinand- "Real own this competition," "Real are gonna go there with swagger." I swear he rubs one out to highlight reels of Real matches in secret. Get fucked lad. Absolutely assassinated our goal with the handball claims too. Pipe down.

I hope we win it and subsequently call all these chodes out with somethingthat resembles, "You tried and tried and tried your best stop us but you couldn't. GTFO you sly, spineless, sneaky, passive aggressive, manipulative set scabs."

Get in blues. Can't wait to cheer us on next week.
Footage shows Rio jumped up and down and screamed in joy when Vinicius scored. He has some great flattering words for City especially v Bayern but deep down I think he'd love us to fail

Foden will play next leg. Best corner taker we have.
Gundog is the best corner taker
He floats them just above the defenders head
The defender thinks he’s got it and when he realises he hasn’t …. It’s too late to adjust

We were a bit off on the corners. I suppose that had a lot to do with them. Being composed and not panicking.
Conceding a corner didn’t phase them at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.