Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Considering how the second half appeared to be panning out a draw is a good result for us. Not our best performance by a long shot. Grealish, Gundogan and Bernardo didn't have their best game. Our play was so slow, an awful lot of passing backwards and sideways. Couple of good saves by Eddie and a heaven sent blast from KDB. Hope we have more energy and inspiration for the second leg. They are an unlikable team, diving, cheating and waving for cards at every opportunity.

Still can't get my head around why we didn't make a sub, if we'd of made a change 5 mins after equalising and brought some fresh legs on up top I believe we'd be celebrating a victory tonight. Nonetheless it's a good result but really pisses me off we didn't make a change at all not even 1.
Pep doesn’t like making subs at crucial stages of the game. I think we need to trust him now.

City fans singing “who the fuck are Man Utd” while Ferdinand trying to explain the goal. Ha ha. Brilliant

What a horrible bunch of cheating thugs we've just played, not helped by a weak/corrupt referee.

Thought we were poor out wide and I'm not sure why we play through Stones when we've got so many many more creative players. Kev didn't have his best game either, but what a great goal!

Eddie MOTM.

All in all, I'm happy with a draw.

I thought we were fantastic..
They didn't really cause us that many problems considering they were the home team..
We weren't as good upfront as we can be but fuck me we were away at the European champions and we were the better team.
Great save from Eddie but he wasn't exactly overworked.
Walker was quality..next week we will be at home with the crowd behind us and we should have enough to get to Istanbul.
Big shout out to our fans..could hear them loud and proud..well done to you all.

I dunno man maybe football isn't the game for me, all the forums saying what a brilliant game that was, I thought it was....ok? Madrid fans seem to be ecstatic with managing a draw against City.

We were very poor tonight. KDB passing was off and other that the first 5 minutes, nothing found its way to haaland. Hopefully we won't be that bad next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.