Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Good result. Real Madrid are dangerous. We can do it in the 2nd leg. Come on City!

We’ve gone to the Bernabeu and got a decent draw and it’s like we’ve drawn at Southampton?

It’s not being “likkle citeh” mentality, it’s knowing who we are and where we’ve come from.

I don't know how to feel about this. Yes, 1-1 is a decent result and keeps us well in it. And the Bernabeau is such an intimidating place.

But on the other hand, we played so far below our best. We controlled much of the game, but it was slow and laborious and creating very few clear cut chances. We had many opportunities to hit them fast on the break and took none of them, just passing backwards, or fucking it up. I sometimes feel Pep is strangling the life out of our players by drumming into them to not lose the ball under any circumstances. Grealish and Bernie typified this, hardly ever taking a man on, just passing backwards or cutting inside and passing sideways.

I said 3 years ago we would never win the CL whilst Pep is at the helm. Then we signed Haaland and I started to think yes maybe we might. Now I am having my doubts again. We SHOULD win the home leg, so fingers crossed we can step up and do so

Great away performance. Got them where we want them, give them hell in the next leg! BT crying about the ball being out before our goal after Real regained possession then lost it with a shit pass lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.