Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

bloody hell the first few page are like match day thread i guess alot of fishing going on
wouldve took 1-1 befopre game roll on next week

bt fuck off with that rag bastard how lescott just sat there ill never know great restrain

The most biased officiating of the season which is saying something. Phil Bardsley, sorry, Carvahal clogging away and like Casemiro last season did enough for 3 yellows. Camavinga/Kroos should have been off for diving and even a cynical swipe above knee height should run the risk of red. We started well but accumulation of bad decisions turned the tide. Commentators going on about advantage when Stones chopped on the edge of the area and the ball drops to a Madrid player..what?

Think we had the right approach, play a carefree attacking game in these conditions and it'll quickly be taken away from you, think the first leg against Liverpool. If we have such a homer we have a great chance of going through, somehow I doubt it's the case. Worrying our players so pally with them after attempting to cheat/crock them, need to find far more of an edge.

Substitutions comment from Pep...

The City manager later commented on the choice not to make substitutions: "I thought those on the pitch were fine. Bernardo and Jack controlled the ball well. It's what we needed to try and cut their transitions. If they miss the box, they have Vinicius, Rodrygo and Valverde. We don't."

Even if some of the lads were not at their best tonight it’s a team game and we should appreciate the collective effort to gain a good result at the most successful team in European history. We should gain a lot of confidence for next week and hopefully our crowd will be up for it like the Arsenal game
I struggled to be arsed walking to a restaurant last year in that heat let alone run 11k! You are right. It’s a team game and not everyone will play well every game. The effort from both teams was phenomenal. It’s different level this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.