Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

From my history of posts on here, anyone can see that I rather eschew the use of vulgar language, especially in printed form.

But the WUMs, bots and supporters of other teams who spread their poison on here, especially in the match day thread whenever we play, can fuck the fucking fuck right off, the fucking wastes of space that these fuckers are..
Well said John,nice to see you letting off a bit of steam for a change.

Haha , no , not at all , but he’s stepped into midfield and owned it with top drawer performances week in week out , and noticeably against two of the best teams in Europe , I’ll defy you to name a better player this season, name one if you can.
Thank you @flb I’ve already voted for him as my player of the season!

1-1 away to the European champions is a good result. Anybody who thinks it isn't is a fucking clown who doesn't understand football or a rag or dipper. Just fuck off.
Even if some of the lads were not at their best tonight it’s a team game and we should appreciate the collective effort to gain a good result at the most successful team in European history. We should gain a lot of confidence for next week and hopefully our crowd will be up for it like the Arsenal game

Ref didn’t have a good game at all. Think we can do better but Real are no mugs. Especially in the CL.
We have a small advantage. And I wouldn’t mind if the game goes like the home game last year. It will cost me another 10 years but than again being a City game it’s amazing I’m still alive.

CL is about results. Not if you play good or having a better game than the opponent. You win the league by those standards. Not necessarily the CL.

In the end I rather be in our position than theirs.

I get you but it's a British football presentation and I think it's disgusting for a European competition. It's so obvious he (and the rest) want us to fail, they should be fired.

Any idea why pep didn’t make a sub? Last time we played real they did the exact same thing. Started with Kroos and modric then brought on the youngsters to run at tired legs.
We finished the game strongly and Pep wanted to save Phil and Mahrez for Everton. He learned his lesson at Real last season. We were much more composed tonight. Last year was entertaining but we threw the game away by attacking too much.

I couldn't watch the game today. Us Canadians over the pond here usually working those hours. Still I try to finagle my way out in the aft to see big City matches. I have seen the light highlights. Extended are up next.

Seeing it finish 1 - 1 it's a good result really. All to do now at home can't ask for more Real Madrid are elite level competition here could be a final really. Walk into the Etihad and get the job done don't need a big scoreline to advance just win the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.