Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

I agree, it’s a monumental effort to be challenging at this stage on three fronts.

The lads didn’t lose and you can’t ask for more than that in any game.

as fans, we probably are guilty of not appreciating exactly how fukin hard top level football is.
Well i think we were outstanding tonight

Need to ensure we were at least level for return match and done just that.

A superb finish by Kev and was a good move in the build up.

Opening 20 minutes today is what we need to do next week. - get right at them.

Think next week will be a classic …
Think we will edge it depending on how strong the referee is. I would like the guy who did the World Cup final, polish I think?These shithouses need and deserve a good twatting

Just back to the hotel (12.22am!!) after a long and utterly unneccsary lock in. Great fans as ever, despite the ususal provocation from the Robocop Spanish Police Twats. Good to see a load of home stewards too - who help diffuse some of the policing shite.

Pleased you all heard the 'Rio is a Wanker' chant - having seen how he reacted to the goal - I would have belted it out even louder. Sat next to some nice Haarland fans from Norway (no idea how they get tickets). Some interesting policing too - I was right next to the Real fans on the bottom tier - and two massive dickheads were just winding up the City end - and I was quite astonished when they were ejected by the Robocops - almost restored my faith in Spanish police, until we were locked in for so long.

As for the game - it's all been said. I think Pep came to play a cunning plan and now we take it home and make it happen.

Vamos City!! (as they say here)

Really??
A draw away to the most successful team in European football having by en large bossed the game.
Average?!?!
Give your head a wobble fella.
That was a quality performance.
No idea what this idiot has said as I have had him on ignore for ages because he is not a Blue.
And if anyone wants to delete this post, I will explain why he isn't a Blue, just like I did last time.
Sometimes I despair….
We weren’t fucking playing Everton or Forest tonight
AWAY TO REAl MADRID IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMIFINAL
Which bit of the above don’t you understand???
A bit different I think!
Not a Blue.

4xurqmwk9xya1.png
Don’t think he’s going there then hahaa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.