Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

We finished the game strongly and Pep wanted to save Phil and Mahrez for Everton. He learned his lesson at Real last season. We were much more composed tonight. Last year was entertaining but we threw the game away by attacking too much.
I thought we were looking a bit tired at the end and they were winning second balls, no harm came and I don't think subs would have won us anything but may have made us less likely to concede with a bit of extra energy on midfield.
Kevin was blowing hard and Bernardo struggling particularly having picked up a booking.
Pep has forgotten far more about football than I'll ever know but was surprised not to see a couple of subs.
He substituted De Bruyne in the Arsenal game to good effect when similarly tired.

Just watched the vini jr goal and those that criticize eddy need to check their head in.: I don’t know many gk that would save that.

I haven’t seen anything closely resembling the ball out of play apart from a red line from the centre of the goal line which is contrived to make the ball look out . Fuck em as they say look at the final score
Erm, they won the ball back! Then passed it poorly (another phase of play), then we scored. How about we take it back to the Stones handball 5 minutes earlier? Fucking morons, salty cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.