Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

4xurqmwk9xya1.png

LOL, it's my 56th year following this shit show, and been season ticket for the last 24 years, and quite a few before that as well, only lapsed briefly before that due to my location not being in the UK.
I believe you, I really do! :)

Nah honestly enjoy the game fella delighted you got a ticket. This is what football is all about.

Great night in store.

Liverpool and Chelsea arnt at their best are they? Chelsea despite being in a regulation scrap managed to give Madrid a good fight….I was just expecting us to take the game to them and not be so passive if we did we could of actually won the game but we was worried
...or they could have hit us on the break and won 3-0 or 4-0. We were not worried, it was game management in very hot conditions. As it is we're now favourites to reach the final. You can't ask for much more than that from a CL semi away tie regardless of the opposition.

Madrid was also really poor. Individual flashes of brilliance, but overall poor. You cannot say we played well when Gundogan and Bernardo were losing the ball half the time when Madrid barely pressed them. Grealish had a poor game too, and KDB could have been better. I am one of the first that defend the team when we drew against Everton adn Nottingham, because we played really well both times. Today, we were focused, really serious, but some of the players played really extremely poor (thankfully the defense and Ederson all had strong performances).
Sometimes I despair….
We weren’t fucking playing Everton or Forest tonight
AWAY TO REAl MADRID IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMIFINAL
Which bit of the above don’t you understand???
A bit different I think!

Need to ensure we were at least level for return match and done just that.

A superb finish by Kev and was a good move in the build up.

Opening 20 minutes today is what we need to do next week. - get right at them.

Think next week will be a classic …

the last 5 minutes last season has scared us for life
Nah. We handled the game perfectly. Played 'til the end with passion, and if anybody thinks that RM are comfortable coming to ours without a goal advantage - they are either delusional, absolutely pessimistic or both.

Very restrained performance tonight , we didnt go hell for leather , we controlled the game 1st half and it was obvious we didnt want a heavy defeat and needed to get back to the Etihad still in the tie , and it worked.
The home game will be different , less heat and dehydration will mean more energy and pressing that Madrid have never experienced in La Liga , they are an ageing team and they havent got the legs over 90 minutes to keep with us.
No doubt they have a couple of match winners but their f8cking 'istree isnt going to save them next week , great result tonight and we will never have a better opportunity to shove it up Real & Tebas than next Wednesday.

There are two posters in particular who smell a bit fishy in this thread.

But as I said in a post half the thread back; many need to watch that full 90 minutes back because their emotions of watching the game live has clouded their post-match analysis. They need to watch how good both teams were tonight with a different head on tomorrow.
I couldn’t watch tonight, but I’d set my recorder at home to record it so I shall sit and watch it when I go home on Friday!! However @Psychedelic Casual I already know my verdict. ;-)
Ready??? WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD AND ALL THE UNIVERSE. So those trolls or whatever they are called can run away and hide the stupid know nothings!

But I shall watch it to just verify that of course I’m correct. ;-) :-) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.