Real Madrid (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benzema is strong but static so our defence can cope with him. Even Otamendi. Their midfield three feature two incredible passers but at the end of their careers so for me the key is to pack the team with pace and energy and not allow them any time on the ball to dictate things.

Rodri, De Bruyne and Bernardo would be my three in the middle. If Sterling isn't fit then Jesus should come in to put pressure on their full backs. Again, Marcelo and Ramos are quality players but will struggle if we are relentless in our pressing and running.

No mate i dont rate him as he slows us down.but pep always plays him in big games.id preger bernardo there but i doubt pep will play that open especially over 2 legs.

Hopefully he learnt to be positive and get some away goals. He was negative at Spurs and negative at Anfield with his love child on the bloody right wing. Both games ended up costing us.

—————-———Ederson
Walker Ottamendi Laporte Mendy————- Debruyne Fern Rodri
—-———Mahrez Jesus Bernado

With the option of Fern dropping into a back 3.

Benzema is strong but static so our defence can cope with him. Even Otamendi. Their midfield three feature two incredible passers but at the end of their careers so for me the key is to pack the team with pace and energy and not allow them any time on the ball to dictate things.

Rodri, De Bruyne and Bernardo would be my three in the middle. If Sterling isn't fit then Jesus should come in to put pressure on their full backs. Again, Marcelo and Ramos are quality players but will struggle if we are relentless in our pressing and running.
I think Valverde will start over Modric, he always does in big games this season. Real madrid without Valverde's energy struggle so I think he's nailed to start both legs against us. I also think Ferland Mendy will start over Marcelo. Zidane would be naive to start a rapidly declining Marcelo who's always been suspect at defending against Mahrez. Ferland Mendy is one of the best fullbacks defensively

Don't tempt fate, I can see Benzema scoring now you've said our defence can cope with him, really hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.