Real Madrid (A) - Tue 9th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 of the 11 pick themselves. The only 3 spots up for contention are RB (Walker or akanji), LB (If Ake is fit then it's no question), and RW (Silva or Mahrez). If Ake isn't fit, is there any chance he could play Walker LB?
Foden could well be in contention for the RW (or LW) spot too. I suspect it will be Grealish and Bernardo though.

So many of us confident that we will do Madrid in a champions league semi final but shitting it against 19th placed Everton away….. never change City
I think we will be out for revenge versus Madrid. Last season, it was a huge choke on our part, we were the better team for 179mins and somehow we fucked it. Against Everton, we might not be at our best due to the mental fatigue, so us not being able to be as motivated as for Madrid. Especially if we were to win on Tuesday. Besides, we have a 2nd leg to worry about as well, so I expect a lot of changes from Pep at the weekend.

Can we change the thread title to inform everyone that the curse has been lifted and we might actually win the CL now?

Thanks seluk, always were the salt of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.