Real Madrid (A) - Tue 9th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way to Madrid now.
Let’s give Madrid their dues.
They beat us last year because they were the better team. No need for any excuses.
Let’s hope we can beat them this year.

Currently in Madrid having a cocktail.
Anyone know any bars showing the afternoon English football?

On my way to Madrid now.
Let’s give Madrid their dues.
They beat us last year because they were the better team. No need for any excuses.
Let’s hope we can beat them this year.
Hopefully it won't be a repeat of the Madrid matches when your namesake was in charge
They were terrible

Hopefully it won't be a repeat of the Madrid matches when your namesake was in charge
They were terrible
1-0 aggregate over the two legs was similar to last season’s results.
Madrid usually target the last 15 minutes of knockout matches. Let’s hope Pep already spotted their tricks and come up with a plan to counter them.

1-0 aggregate over the two legs was similar to last season’s results.
Madrid usually target the last 15 minutes of knockout matches. Let’s hope Pep already spotted their tricks and come up with a plan to counter them.
True. They are a lot like the All Blacks at rugby, really spring to action at the last 10 or 15 mins

Hello all, I am a city fan living in Madrid. Does anyone know where the city fans will be congregating before kick off tomorrow in Madrid? Wouldn't mind a couple of pints with the lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.