Real Madrid (A) - Tue 9th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Madrid vs Man City referee: Who will officiate the Champions League semi-final first leg​

Who is the referee for Real Madrid vs City?​

Artur Dias has been put in charge of the Champions League semi-final clash at the Bernabeu. He is the youngest Portuguese FIFA referee and has already taken charge of three Champions League games this season, handing out a red card in each game.

RefereeArtur Dias
AssistantsPaulo Soares, Pedro Ribeiro
Fourth OfficialDaniele Orsato
VARMassimiliano Irrati
Assistant VARTiago Martins

Dias officiated City's goalless draw against FC Copenhagen in the group stage earlier this campaign.
He showed a red card to Sergio Gomez, disallowed a goal for the English side but also awarded them a penalty, which was missed by Riyad Mahrez. He also recently took charge of Manchester United's Europa League defeat to Sevilla.

This will be the fourth time Dias will take charge of a Real Madrid fixture, with the most recent match coming in the 2019/20 season when they drew 2-2 with PSG at the Bernabeu.
That is jack gone for fighting then

You are a one player fan, not a city fan, that is clear
So, I'm a fanboy (who has followed City more than you) and Mahrez is FFS. We are SHIT. Why do you keep quoting me with your abuse ffs? Leave me alone ffs. Go have a life ffs.

Extremely chilled at the minute.

Once the game kicks off I will no doubt be in a pool of sweat and no drinking tonight will have gone straight out of the window.

Jorgen The Blackthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.