Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt the media will portray us as the baddies and be rooting for their hero Bellingham.

Our toughest game of the season this, they’ve some dangerous players like him and Vinicius. Keep it within one goal and we have a decent chance in the second leg.
After reflecting long and hard I have gone for a scoring draw. Although the ingredients may be present for a bad night I personally dont rate RM that highly. For me the three most likely winners of the competition are City, Atletico or Arsenal if they get past Munich.
Madrid will be up for it and we will need to control the transitions but I fancy us to score a couple of times. Injuries narrow the selection options but it is hard to see a team without Rodri, KDP, Foden, Stones, Akanji, Dias, Bernardo and Haaland. One concern is a weakened bench which could have negative consequences. A few interesting choices to be made for the remaining slots and knowing Pep as we do at least one surprise seems likely.

Hovering between optimism and pragmatism. I'd take a one goal defeat tonight tbh, no walker against Vinicius is a big blow.

Get out of Madrid even a goal down and we'll do them at home I think

Last edited:
Will be a tough one tonight. Real didn´t lose at the Bernabeu the whole season, much better than last season and without Walker also difficult vs Vinicius. Would be happy with a draw. We have big problems with counter attacks and they are very good at that. Very excited how it will end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.