Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have to pick one of Foden or KDB, it's Foden right now.

I'm okay with that. Maximum control requires Kova next to Rodri, so someone has to miss out.
Exactly.

Its a huge call, let’s hope it works.

Madrid know they need at least 3, Pep is trying to keep it tight knowing we can unleash Kev after an hour.

I like the logic, hope it pays off.

Great line-up.

Kevin is a genius, obviously, but he's been a bit off in the big games vs Liverpool and Arsenal. We need more in terms of pressing and ball retaining.

Kevin and Doku to be subbed in in the last 25 minutes or so.

Yep. Pep was talking about "Oh you can't go to Madrid just expecting to control the game" but it was very obviously a bluff cos that's what he's always aiming for away in Europe. Kevin not 100% needed for this one imo and needs to be fresh for the home game. We can get a satisfactory result with that XI.
Plus if its not quite working what an option to go on the attack if needed

my only question is, how many times did we start with rodri, kovacic, grealish, foden, bernardo and haaland? has it happened before?

Would’ve preferred false 9 with Foden and no Haaland but also can’t see a Madrid parked bus so could be space behind tonight for Haaland to run into but then why no KDB to thread balls through

No team tonight would’ve pleased everyone so just gotta trust Pep and hope we can get a result

Ake's a crowd favorite but, IMO, he isn't better than Gvardiol at LB in terms of the whole package. Gvardiol is better on the ball and has the stamina to run up and down the pitch. Ake works as hard as he can but, IMO, he lacks Gvardiol's stamina.
Tonight it’ll all be about pace though. Pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.