Real Madrid away

Is there any indication when we might be able to collect tickets from ticket office? We fly out on Saturday morning and would like our tickets in pocket well before that. I know we have the option to pick up in Madrid but that would be sketchy and a waste of good cerveza time.

I’ve got a ticket for the game but can no longer attended, given my name will be on the ticket and I’ve supplied my passport number, are they safe to sell to other blues? Will there be repercussions to me if I sell the ticket and the person gets turned away? Assuming I won’t get a refund from the club for it
Call the club and they can put it back into the pot for someone else.

Is there any indication when we might be able to collect tickets from ticket office? We fly out on Saturday morning and would like our tickets in pocket well before that. I know we have the option to pick up in Madrid but that would be sketchy and a waste of good cerveza time.
agreed, i rang friday and they seemed to have no idea then...

Sold out when I just logged in a 12.00. 1 ticket left but gone by time I tried to put it in basket.

I have 2 flights for sale from Stanstead
Out Tues back Thursday
I could get a ticket my son just missed out so I did the honourable thing hence the flights Thanks pm if interested

You should get told later today.
But here's a heads up,you can pick up from the North stand ticket office from 3pm tomorrow

Any ticketless blues like myself heading out, any ideas for good bars or locations to watch the game in? Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.