Real Madrid away

I'm about to buy tix on the RM website! Has anyone done this before? If I keep my mouth shut, is it dangerous?
I was in the Madrid end (sideline) in 2016.
No issues and you don’t have hassle with the police. (They are used to the tourist fan).

10am update - now 27 tickets available and has been around that level for a while.
If you have over 5000 and are quick at noon, reckon you will get one.

I’ve got a ticket for the game but can no longer attended, given my name will be on the ticket and I’ve supplied my passport number, are they safe to sell to other blues? Will there be repercussions to me if I sell the ticket and the person gets turned away? Assuming I won’t get a refund from the club for it

I’ve got a ticket for the game but can no longer attended, given my name will be on the ticket and I’ve supplied my passport number, are they safe to sell to other blues? Will there be repercussions to me if I sell the ticket and the person gets turned away? Assuming I won’t get a refund from the club for it
You run the risk of someone in Madrid grabbing the ticket and it getting reported back to the club but unlikely, they will probably just bin it. I think its very unlikely anyone will get in with your ticket though mate without your passport.

They can tell you are logging in from the uk.
If then they can see where your bank account / credit card is based.
I use a VPN and use Madrid as the location and it doesn't work. I don't even get as far to put bank details in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.