Real Madrid away

Anyone know where I can collect tickets in Madrid yet ?
No word or email yet. Seems like a few of us in the same boat so I assume they will take the uncollected tickets to Madrid. Last year the hotel to collect was near the Bernabeu.

Anyone know where I can collect tickets in Madrid yet ?
A few years ago when we had that season where all tickets had to picked up in the city the match was being played for European aways, I'm sure they had set up a desk outside a shop in a shopping mall somewhere random in Madrid. But I'm now thinking that's so weird that maybe I've dreamt it.

A few years ago when we had that season where all tickets had to picked up in the city the match was being played for European aways, I'm sure they had set up a desk outside a shop in a shopping mall somewhere random in Madrid. But I'm now thinking that's so weird that maybe I've dreamt it.

Was in a hotel opposite the ground

Really? FFS, where the fuck have I got that from then? I even remember going on one of those pay for massage chairs in the mall to try to help with my hang over. Aging is a terrible thing.

Lol I think the hotel was within a Mall, I might be wrong it was a looooong day!

just arrived at my hotel - Plaza Mayor - gives me 45mins to find a sports bar!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.