Real Madrid away

There will be shit loads of non regulars in our end just like there were last year :-)

Living in London I can't pick my tickets up @ the Etihad but have still not received anything about pick up in Madrid. Has anyone received details on this? Thanks

Looking for some advice on hotels blues - I promise after quite a few hours of research.

I am flying out tomorrow - 5 nights - but when looking for a hotel the only ones that I can see at what I would deem a reasonable price are sharing a dormitory etc. Now I am absolutely no snob - but I am of an age now where I would generally prefer my own room

I was looking for a single room for about £70 - £100 per night, but I am struggling to find something at less than £150.

If any blues have found a good option I would welcome a post or PM

Cheers

Living in London I can't pick my tickets up @ the Etihad but have still not received anything about pick up in Madrid. Has anyone received details on this? Thanks
I spoke to CITY yesterday and they said that I would get an email

I am picking my ticket up in Madrid - but I had to give my passport details to CITY - so I would expect that they are being checked
They didn't check the passport nos when picking up from city and the passport nos arnt on the tickets ,what Madrid's finest do when entering the ground is anyone's guess ?

Looking for some advice on hotels blues - I promise after quite a few hours of research.

I am flying out tomorrow - 5 nights - but when looking for a hotel the only ones that I can see at what I would deem a reasonable price are sharing a dormitory etc. Now I am absolutely no snob - but I am of an age now where I would generally prefer my own room

I was looking for a single room for about £70 - £100 per night, but I am struggling to find something at less than £150.

If any blues have found a good option I would welcome a post or PM

Cheers

You tried Booking.com?

There’s still hotels in the city centre in your price range on there. And if you widen the search to travelling a few miles out of the centre, there’s loads well within it.

You tried Booking.com?

There’s still hotels in the city centre in your price range on there. And if you widen the search to travelling a few miles out of the centre, there’s loads well within it.
Cheers mate - I did try that - will go back - as I have done Madrid a few times I am happy to stay a few miles away - so long as I can get back after the match

Cheers mate - I did try that - will go back - as I have done Madrid a few times I am happy to stay a few miles away - so long as I can get back after the match
I booked 3 nights £132 plazor mayor there out there, it’s a single room with shower tv that’s it but that’s all I want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.